Saturday, October 31, 2009

Main Aurr Mrs Khanna Review / Comments

You know sometimes something does not go well and you immediately start thinking what did I do to deserve this.

That was exactly my thought 30mins into this movie.

A very depressing, unrealistic, out of place, a bit unethical and a badly edited movie.

When the world has started showing upward trends, who would want to see a movie of recession times.

Also what can one expect from a movie which was suppose to go on the floor in mid 2007 and has been rejected by Priyanka Chopra, Ayesha Takia, Preity Zinta, Lara Dutta and Deepika Padukone for the main lead. And I have heard Kareena did this movie just because Salman requested her personally.

And can u imagine Bappi Lahiri in a movie. Mere ghan ye nahi sun sakte!

Trust me, if you haven’t see this, you are blessed.

Don’t pre judge me, I have to write reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate you leaving your comments...
Keep reading...