Sunday, February 27, 2011

One action packed year.

It's been a year since my last post. As much as I missed writing my blog, I missed watching movies. I realized this when I didn't relate to any movie  nominated in the best film category of most award function this year.

Have been blessed with a baby boy last March, in another 20 days he is going to be 1. Time flies just watching them grow, and it's a bliss just being there next to him.

I plan to buy a LED and Google tv soon, hoping to get back to viewing and connected to the biggest industry in this part of the world.

Will reconnect and let most of you know once I am back, till then God and take care.

Cheers,
Nikhil Bhatia.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see that you are back dost - keep writing
    Roopesh

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate you leaving your comments...
Keep reading...